We strongly believe in treating pets as family. At East Lake Veterinary Center, we are honored by the trust you demonstrate by leaving your pet in our care. And while “there is no place like home,” our pledge to you is to provide a safe, clean and caring environment for the four-legged members of your family. Clients will be confident to leave their pets knowing that our boarding facility and procedures are of the highest quality. Each pet is housed in a private unit. Some units have windows at no additional cost and are available on a first come first serve basis. Each pet guest at East Lake Veterinary Center is attended to by trained and experienced staff directly supervised by licensed veterinarians.
We understand the special bond with your pet so leaving your pet in good hands is an important decision. We invite pet owners to visit the pet boarding facility to facilitate decision making. Your pet’s stay includes:
- Healthy treats
- Climate controlled suites
- Morning, mid-day & evening walks
- In suite premium food dining
- Soothing music
- Complimentary going home bath
- Window view for feline guests
- Some canine suites with windows
- Suites cleaned twice daily
- Bedding, cleanliness and sanitation checked regularly
- Veterinary staff and doctor/s readily available
Pets that are ill, injured, or elderly and pets that require administration of medications are always welcome.
We offer a boarding facility tour daily from 9:00 AM-5:00 PM Monday-Friday and from 9:00 A.M. – 12:00 noon on Saturdays. No appointment is necessary for the boarding tour.
Each room is appointed with a glass door, tile floors and walls, natural light, and comfortable bedding. Boarding units measure 24 square feet ( 45″ X 78″ ). Window rooms are 30 Square feet ( 57″ X 78″ ) and are available on a first come first serve basis at no additional cost. The size can accommodate up to 3 pets from the same family, depending on pets’ size and weight. A 20% price break is available for pets sharing the same room.
- Comfortable memory foam mattress
- Morning and evening room service dining
- Three relief outings
- Soothing music
- Daily Housekeeping
- Evening turn-down service
- A goodnight hug and a healthy treat